What’s the price?

For private events, each event is as unique and special as you. Please contact us for a personalized quote.

For public events, we sell liquor, wine, and beer by the drink. Please contact us for availability.


No, the Tipsy Tumbler is available for Public and Private events! We love to attend festivals, expos, grand openings, fundraisers, and all kinds of other events!

do You supply the alcohol?

Yes, Far Out Taps, LLC has a liquor license in the state of Tennessee. For private events, the trailer rental fee can be reduced or waived depending on the quantity of alcohol ordered for your event.

How far do you travel?

Not only is Memphis the birthplace of rock ‘n’ roll but also it is our home. For events within 20 miles of Memphis, there is no travel fee. For events further down the road, we have to charge up to a $1.50 per mile to help cover fuel cost.

How much space does the Tipsy Tumbler need?

Tipsy Tumbler needs a flat and level space to park on. The trailer is 16’ long x 7.5’ wide x 9’3’’ tall. Please consider these dimensions when planning for your special event. Also, the Tipsy Tumbler is pulled or backed into place with a full-size truck so please allow room for the truck to maneuver. Yes, the tow vehicle will be unhooked and out of sight once the Tipsy Tumbler is in position. If you have any questions about spacing, give us a call and we can talk about your options.

Unfortunately, due to our advance booking model, we can not accommodate rain dates. We serve rain or shine on the day originally scheduled. If the host is worried about a chance of inclement weather, it is the host responsibility to provide a tent or covered area for the trailer to avoid the rain.

Do you have a rain date policy?

For private events, we require a 50% deposit to reserve you date. In the event of a cancellation, the deposit is fully refundable 90 days or more before your event. For a cancellation between 31 days and 89 days before your event, we will refund 50% of the deposit. The deposit becomes non-refundable once the event is within 30 days. The remaining balance of your contract is due 30 days before the event.

what is your payment and refund policy?

Yes, Far Out Taps has general liability and liquor liability insurance. All of our bartenders have passed a TABC certified alcohol awareness class and hold a current TABC Server Permit.

Are you insured and permitted?

Yes, the trailer bar does need electricity. We prefer to plug the trailer into a standard 110v outlet on its own circuit. If the stand alone circuit is unavailable or your event is in a remote location, we can add a quiet generator to your package. The trailer is equipped with a thick 100 foot long extension cord to insure the generator is far from the party.

Does the tipsy tumbler need electricity?

Please book your event as soon as possible. Since we are new to Memphis, we are receiving a high volume of inquires and our calendar is starting to fill up. We require a 50% deposit to reserve your date that will be applied to your total balance.

How far in advance should i book my event?